Ririn's Page

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I love me

"Listen, I want to tell you something.."
She take a deep breath.
"I love you.. I know it's new to you, but I can't hold it. Every time I see you, I couldn't hold to hug you, or to put my arm in yours."
She take another deep breath.

He just waits other words.

"Now, I'm already say what I need to say. I do not need your answer, because I just want to tell you. I mean, you do not need to answer me. Ah, I must get going," she ready to go.

"Wait!" she turned back, hear his voice loud.
"So just it? You say you love and then go?"

She confused. "I don't know what to say anymore.."

"You know, you're such a selfish woman I ever seen.. I never thought that you'd do that to me.."

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying. What do I do to you?"

"You left me behind."

"What?!?!"

"Now, listen to what I will say to you. I love you too, I really do. But, I'm sorry I couldn't be with you, because you're selfish. And now, let me go. Thank you."
He's gone.



--
Jakarta, November 12, 2013.
RH

I love love.
#1

No comments:

Post a Comment